Peer Review of Alameda County Transportation Commission (CTC) East-West Connector Segments C Project - Union City, CA
The project will construct an improved east-west connection between I-880 and Route 238 (Mission Boulevard) and is a combination of new roadways, improvements to existing roadways, and improvements to intersections along Decoto Road, Fremont Boulevard, Paseo Padre Parkway, Alvarado-Niles Road, and Route 238 (Mission Boulevard).
To provide Peer Review services for the City. The items to be reviewed included the following structure plans submitted by T.Y. Lin International and URS Corporation 65% submittal (Dated Jan 11, 2011) and future submittals.
A) Structural Retaining Walls:
- Retaining Walls and the related details & calculations
- Masonry Walls and the related details & calculations
- CDSM Walls and the related calculations
B) Bridges: Including details & calculations
- BART UNDERPASS
- UPRR Oakland Subdivision UNDERPASS
- UPRR Niles Subdivision UNDERPASS
C) Pump Station in Segment C:
- Including Pump Station Structures and the design calculations
- Drainage Flow Demand /Capacity and the Mechanical setup for Normal/Storm Conditions